Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Delighted Bite

One of our favorite ex-Richmonders (but seriously, whoreally ever stays away?) Beth Demmon, more affectionately known as "Bethy" here at Quirk has a serious love for burritos. I recently stumbled upon her blog "The Delighted Bite" that covers any and all types of food. Well done, Beth. We miss you!
Beth puts it best in her own words:
The Delighted Bite brings to you the most tantalizing tidbits, salivating spirits, and cunning culinary commentary of San Diego and beyond. I, Beth Demmon, am merely a pupil in the classroom of taste, but nary is there an adventure denied or taste unturned. I cook, I feast, I sing food's praises and wash it down with a hearty beer at the end of it all. Join me in my quest for flavors unfettered and delightful delicacies!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I miss my favorite Richmond gallery and the lovely ladies within. Can't wait to see you all again for my nuptials!

    ReplyDelete